Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tonsilitis? and The Trivia That Is About to Ensue

Ok so i may have it,the tonsillitis, and it is a serious menace to the society that makes up my body. To all my enemies, enjoy this because your time is coming... You know who you are!! I'm looking at one right now!!! Damn alarm clock...

To keep people interested and to make people even more confused I'm going to start a trivia thing for my posts. Just for shits and giggles. Mainly my giggles and your shits because the first one I did about Queen...cake. Be prepared people!

Yes, I am serious about the prize! As to what it should be...that is today's trivia!! Come up with an original idea for last nights post and get a prize of MY choosing!! Come up with a prize for the next one and get a double!! Make it something unique to a German town. As in something you think a German town SHOULD have, I make no guarantees about availability. Mainly because they have some stuff that should be normal and then some random stuff that doesn't make any sense. Also, make it really hard to get through customs! I would love to have to explain why i have a blow up doll and a baby food/motor oil mix in my suitcase(they actually sell that..no, not really.). I already have an idea forming about prizes now if no one comes through...so get cracking, slaves!!!

The Flipside...yes it's here. If not enough people take part...it ends. The whole thing is a pretty weird thing for me to do but, what do i know?! I'm a bear! I suck the heads off fish!!! That right there my friends, is my favorite saying of all time...so far.

To Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous Commenter:

Good job! Can you get this one, too? Also, send me some info if your really want the prize.

Mr. Fahrenheit, singing off!

2 comments:

pops said...

something german towns have? ... a gas chamber?

a lampshade factory?

a nice german doctor to remove your tonsils?

a bomb shelter?

a weiner shnitzel?

saint pauly girl?

a big wall with graffiti all over it with tunnels?

russians? (the east german part)

Benscotticus said...

Russians!!!! That's It!!!! The prizes are a mail order bride!!!

Since I'm probably going to be using that for the rest of the time ,Pops your going to have a harem going!!!

Time to man up!