Saturday, April 17, 2010

The ending and a new beginning

So then after our last post i became lazy. Like a sloth with a bottle of Jager and a case of beer.

To continue off where i left off last time would cause my brain to melt from the effort it would take to remember everything. So without further a do! FOOTNOTES ACTIVATE!!:

1) After cafe 420 i had to get back to the hotel where the rest of the people were staying."to the metro," i said very loudly, and got several weird look from the people around me.

2) Got on the wrong train!!! I had to meet the group at 1pm and the wrong train made me 10 minutes late and left me all by my lonesome for the rest of the day.

3) Wandering around the city i get spotted by the group of people i'm with. In this big ass city they spot me...i guess i was doing a serious Frankenstein impression while walking around, it felt pretty sweet.

4) more coffee shops blah blah blah...head home

It's hard to be interested in what happened last time since i am here again for 4 nights...

Yes party people, with the volcano in iceland going bat-shit crazy, all of the european flights have been grounded. This has made the train stations here packed full of crazy people who have to get home immediately!!!

So my original plan of going to Switzerland and skydiving in Interlaken was smashed. So my back up plan planning commenced and then finished.

I am going to be staying at the Flying Pig Uptown Hostel until the 19th! Where upon all that praying on good and evil (i am an equal opportunity prayer) i will be able to fly home on the 20th!

My dreams of skydiving are not squashed completely! I am going to be setting up an appointment to skydive in Rotterdam!

http://www.skydiverotterdam.com/

i hope they are still flying with that stupid ass volcano.

Time to get cracking people!

Laterz

No comments: